Cross country skiing, tobogganing and other sporting activities in Eben im Pongau
A wonderful winter holiday
No matter whether you prefer being sporty or enjoying nature in peace – Eben im Pongau and its neighbouring resorts offer a colourful range of activities. Glide along the cross country trails kilometre for kilometre or whizz down the toboggan runs with family and friends.
There are also plenty of gentler winter sports on offer too: Winter and snowshoe trails are just waiting to be discovered, savour the romantic winter wonderland on a horse-drawn sleigh ride… One thing’s for sure: your winter break in Salzburger Land will be full of variety!
Cross country skiing: classic style & skating
- Extensive network of trails for cross country skiers in classic & skating style
- 10 km long resort trail with connection to the Tauern trail (total of over 100 km), an additional 200 km in the Salzburger Sportwelt
- High alpine trail on the Rossbrand at an altitude of 1,700 m with impressive panoramic views
- Varying levels of difficulty & trail lengths
- Cross country ski lessons available at the local ski schools plus equipment rental
Snowshoeing, winter walks & backcountry ski tours
Tobogganing & other activities
- Toboggan runs Reitlehenalm & Halmgut in Eben
- Longest, floodlit toboggan run in the Salzburger Sportwelt: toboggan run Königslehen in Radstadt, 6 km in length, comfortable ascent with the Königslehen cable car
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides in the region around Eben im Pongau
- Adventure Thermal Spa Amadé in Altenmarkt im Pongau with salt relaxation pools, spacious sauna area, wave pool, funnel & black hole water slides, single loop slide with rocket launch, toddlers' pool etc.